- Over 1300 musicians, comedians & managers in the RPM network.
- From 18 genres and artistic mediums including Hip-Hop, Indie, Country, EDM, and everything in between.
- On over 43 important issues including Civic Engagement, Environment, Education, Immigration, Racial Justice, and Disaster Response.
- Through AddRPM, artists in RPM’s network have raised over $463,000 for environment, climate change, and climate-related disaster response organizations like Gulf Restoration Network, Energy Action Coalition, Waves for Water, and more.
- In addition, projections from current addRPM partnerships have artists raising an additional $200,000 in funding for great climate organizations this year!
Over $2 Million has been raised and regranted as a result of RPM programs to date.
For example, one 5 minute conversation with the Beastie Boys led to $750,000 raised in just 10 weeks.
RPM and the 2012 Election
- 620 million fans reached via social media
- 11,442 music fans registered to vote
- 3,000 voter protection impressions
- 150 artists resourced including Mary J. Blige and D’Angelo, Ozomatli, Usher, Rise Against, The Head & The Heart, Beach House + more
Rise Against’s “Help Is On The Way” song & video was inspired by singer Tim McIlrath’s time on an RPM Artist Lab held in New Orleans after Katrina. An embedded call to action showed fans how to send their help and led to almost 8 million YouTube views and # 5 placement on alt rock radio.