#ClimateChangeIsReal and so is….
Posted by rpm
#ClimateChangeIsReal and so is the impact you can have. With 2015 gearing up to be a critical year for climate change and the environment, here are some things that you can do:
1. Whether it’s encouraging your fans to #GoGreen to your shows, altering business practices to tour more sustainably, or raising funds for great climate organizations through addRPM, we have easy strategies for you to have a BIG impact. (In fact, on fundraising alone, RPM + artists have raised over $463,000 for organizations protecting the planet!!) Contact us at any time if you would like support or counsel on these strategies.
2. Create a post for your social channels that follows the format: “#ClimateChangeIsReal, and so is _______.” Fill in the blank with custom text of your own. Or use it to promote an organization doing great work on the environment by copying or customizing the sample social media language below.
Sample Social Media Language for Earth Day (post Wed 4/22):
Gulf Restoration Network
- Twitter: #ClimateChangeIsReal, and so is the great work @HealthyGulf is doing to protect & restore the natural resources of the Gulf. #EarthDay
- Facebook (don’t forget to tag the organization): #ClimateChangeIsReal, and so is the BP oil that is still washing up on Gulf shores & destroying wildlife. This #EarthDay stand w/ Gulf Restoration Network to demand action: http://bit.ly/1GKVpZL
- Twitter: #ClimateChangeIsReal, and so is the great work @350 is doing to urge institutions to divest from fossil fuels & stop #KeystoneXL #EarthDay
- Facebook (don’t forget to tag the organization): #ClimateChangeIsReal, and so is the great work that 350.org is doing to urge institutions to divest from fossil fuels & to stop #KeystoneXL #EarthDay http://bit.ly/XMGIyu